When you are choosing promotional products you want to focus on products that will interest and intrigue people. It can be hard to choose one product that will be useful for a wide array of people. Pet promotional products are a great choice because many people have pets. The statistics show that tens of millions of people in the U.S. alone have at least 1 pet. The ASPCA provides insight into just how many people have pets, “It’s estimated that 78 million dogs and 85.8 million cats are owned in the United States. Approximately 44% of all households in the United States have a dog, and 35% have a cat.” There is a pet-themed holiday each month of the year so it is always a great time to appeal to pet lovers. Promotional products have been proven to be a cost-efficient, effective marketing strategy. Choosing pet-themed promotional products will make your brand truly stand out from the crowd. Pet owners tend to be very passionate about their pets. Showing people that you are a pet-friendly brand will appeal to a potential customer. And, since they are likely to use the product they will be reminded of your brand on a regular basis. Attract new clients in a unique ways with these 5 pet-themed promotional products.
5 Fun & Effective Pet Promotional Products
Branded Tennis Ball
- Every dog loves to play fetch and many cats are very playful as well. A tennis ball is one of the many great and universally-friendly pet promotional products. Further, a branded tennis ball is a great gift because it appeals to a diverse audience. A branded tennis ball can be given to just about anyone, even if they don’t have pets! Every time the recipient uses that tennis ball and has fun, they will be immediately reminded of your brand.
Pet Bag Dispenser
- All dogs have to go to the bathroom from time to time. If you go on a lot of walks with your dog, visit a dog park, or go on hikes, you might need to clean up after your dog goes to the bathroom in a public place. Pet bag dispensers are convenient and discreet. They often have a keychain attached so they can be added to someone’s keyring or attached to a backpack. Every time a pet owner has to clean up after their dog, they will be thankful your brand was so generous with a pet promotional product.
Portable Pet Food/Water Bowl
- Getting out of the house with your pet can be a lot of fun but you also need to be prepared. Pets need food and water during walks or hikes or if you plan to be out for an extended period of time. Choose from traditional pet food and water bowls or collapsible travel food and water bowls with your custom branding imprinted right on them.
Branded Pet Toy
- Dogs love to play with chew toys, ropes, Frisbees and other fun items for recreation. Every time a pet owner reaches for a toy for their pet, make sure it is a branded toy with your custom logo. They will use it often and it will help create brand recognition in a subtle yet effective way.
- If you take your pet for walks like most owners do, you probably need a leash for safety. There are many different styles of promotional leashes that can be ordered with your custom branding. Not only will a pet owner see your branding, but everywhere they walk your branding will be seen by others.
Latest posts by Karie Cowden (see all)
- 4 Kids Promotional Products You Should Customize for Marketing - June 10, 2018
- 4 Technology Promotional Products - May 24, 2018
- Promotional Product Client Spotlight: Jean Briese – Arizona Motivational Speaker - April 30, 2018