For a unique way to market your brand this spring, go green and choose eco-friendly promotional products! While “green marketing” is not something that is new, it has more than proven its worth. Many people mistakenly think that consumers have moved past the novelty of green marketing. Companies assume people no longer really care if the products they purchase or receive are eco-friendly. But, that could not be further from the truth.
Do People Care of Products are Eco-Friendly?
Nielsen, a company dedicated to tracking what consumers watch and buy, reports on how effective green marketing is today, “Fifty-five percent of global online consumers across 60 countries say they are willing to pay more for products and services provided by companies that are committed to positive social and environmental impact, according to a new study by Nielsen. The propensity to buy socially responsible brands is strongest in Asia-Pacific (64%), Latin America (63%) and Middle East/Africa (63%). The numbers for North America and Europe are 42 and 40 percent, respectively. “Consumers around the world are saying loud and clear that a brand’s social purpose is among the factors that influence purchase decisions,” said Amy Fenton, global leader of public development and sustainability, Nielsen. ‘This behavior is on the rise and it provides opportunities for meaningful impact in our communities, in addition to helping to grow share for brands.’”
Should You Go Green with Your Promotional Products?
People really do care about sustainability and eco-friendly products when making purchases with their own money. And if that is the case, they are sure to be impressed when they receive an eco-friendly promotional product. By taking the step to go green with your logo marketing products, you will build additional goodwill and loyalty to your brand. And, it is easy to find eco-friendly promotional products! Almost any product you can think of is probably available in an eco-friendly version. Below are 5 great eco-friendly promotional products to use in your next marketing campaign.
Eco-Friendly Promotional Products:
Reusable Tote Bags
- Tote bags are incredibly handy and are incredibly popular promotional items as a result. Use your tote bag for travel, to get groceries, to carry supplies, as a computer bag or anything else you can think of! Reusable tote bags are already eco-friendly because they reduce the waste of disposable plastic bags but you can take it one step further and buy branded tote bags that are made from recycled materials!
Insulated Lunch Bags
- Just like reusable tote bags, lunch bags cut down on waste and make packing your lunch convenient. Give the gift of convenience to employees and customers with insulated lunch bags made from recycled materials that are certain to be used time and time again.
Eco-Friendly Water Bottle
- Reusable water bottles are, like lunch and tote bags, inherently “green” because they reduce the use of disposable plastic. But, not all water bottles are created equal. Some are made from materials that are not earth-friendly or health-friendly. Choose water bottles that are made of materials that are more safe for health and made of recycled material.
- We all know how handy a free notebook can be. But, traditional notebooks are not exactly “green” because of how many trees must be cut down. Get a notebook that looks and functions the same, but is made of recycled materials. It will show that you are an earth-conscious business while providing a useful tool and gift.
- Everyone loves a free pen! It is no secret that pens are some of the most popular logo promotional products so why not order ones that are made of recycled or biodegradable materials. They will be just as effective but far more eco-friendly and will show off your company’s conservation efforts in a powerful way!
Latest posts by Karie Cowden (see all)
- Promotional Products for Arizona Tutoring Company – Focus Tutoring - October 4, 2017
- Connect the Dots Company Update – Karie Attends WBEC West - September 20, 2017
- Promotional Products & Marketing for Sluyk Family Dentistry - September 6, 2017