We’ve all heard it be said about the COVID-19 pandemic by now – ‘We’re all in this together.” At Connect the Dots Promotions, we have truly taken this to heart and are here to support our clients in any way possible. We know that businesses are looking for cost-effective ways to show their employees and customers some support during these challenging and unprecedented times. Many businesses have struggled just to stay alive through quarantine or are working with dramatically-reduced workforces but, nevertheless, marketing is still important because the world cannot come to a complete standstill. There is a multitude of ways you can market your business while showing support to your employees and customers with promotional products. You can still generate a positive customer experience and foster employee goodwill with a thoughtful gesture. The team at Connect the Dots is here to help you develop strategic and creative ways to reach customers and employees while marketing your business during the COVID-19 pandemic.
How Your Business Can Show Support During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Support Home-Based Hobbies During the Pandemic with Promotional Products
- Gardening: Seed and grow kits, gardening tools, buckets, kneeler cushions, chimes, and more make home-bound hobbies a bit more fun. Recipients will be thankful that healthy and fun hobbies are being encouraged when they receive their branded gardening items.
- Cooking & Grilling: With the hustle and bustle of life slowed down a bit by staying home more, many are taking the extra time to cook at home more. What better way to support someone that has recently taken up cooking than with a branded apron, oven mitt, wine opener, cutting board, or other kitchen tools such as spatulas and measuring cups?
Support Health & Safety During the Pandemic with Promotional Products
- Unique Masks & PPE: Branded masks, branded gaiters, branded antibacterial wipes, branded touchless safe key, branded sanitizer, branded face shields, and more will show recipients that you care about their health and wellness during this time.
- Home Fitness Equipment: Resistance bands, yoga mats, jump ropes, massage balls, exercise balls and more can be personalized with your branding to provide a positive way to stay physically and mentally healthy while home.
Provide Some Luxury During the Pandemic with Promotional Products
- Food: What is better than receiving some delicious food and snacks? Make someone’s day a little more fun with a delicious branded food delivery.
- Bath Products: Bath products such as bath salts or bubble bath, as well as body wash and body lotion are a nice gift to receive any time but particularly thoughtful during this stressful time. Branded bath products make it clear to your employees and clients that you care about their wellbeing.
- Candles: Candles are a source of relaxation and improve the ambiance of any room. Branded candles make time spent at home a little more luxurious.